This time we were challenged to create a "Clean & Simple" card/project. I love layers and layers so this is a big challenge for me.
Here are the details about this challenge:
- Clean And Simple design: lots of white or open space with one main focal point.
- One image.
- One sentiment.
- One layer card - your card base plus only one more layer.
- Embellishments - you can use any number of embellishments you want, but they all must be the same color.
"Spirit of Christmas"
- Make card from Kraft Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Innocent Pink cardstock: 4 3/4" x 3.5"
- Stamp image on Innocent Pink cardstock in White Craft Ink. Add White Embossing powder and heat emboss.
- Stamp sentiment in Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
- Using a ruler and a Uni-ball White Pen, create a frame.
- Sponge the image with Pink Ink. Add 3 Pink Rhinestones. Finally add ruffle ribbon.
- Cardstock: Kraft, Innocent Pink (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Poinsettia image from "A year of flowers", snetiment from "A Very Merry Christmas" (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: White Craft (JoAnn's), Worn Lipstick Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Pink Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Light Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray).
- Accessories: White Uni-ball Signo Pen (Mitsubishi Pencil), White Embossing powder, Embossing heat gun (Marvi Uchida), Sponges, Adhesives.
Now, it is your turn to head over to Janice's blog, I am pretty sure you will be impress with her creations.
Hope you like mine!
Have a great day!!
PS: Don't forget about the "Card Drive for Logan and Bekah" You can find all the details and information HERE