20 October 2010

A card for Logan and Bekah

Hello my friends!! This is my second post in one day, yay!!
I am so happy because I just finished a card for Logan and Bekah and they turned out so cute!!! I used digi- images from Baby Bud Designs

This is the card I made for Logan : I used Ashton Baby Bud

This is the card I made for Bekah: I used the sketch from 2S4U and the image I used is Emmy Baby Bud

What do you think? I hope they like their cards.
I have to run now, I haven't made dinner yet :) I will post the details about my cards in a little while :)
Don't forget you have until Nov. 5th to send your cards for Logan and Bekah, and the chance to win some prizes too!! All the information is HERE

Have a great day!


  1. these are SO adorable! I really like what you did with the images, they look so fun and spontaneous.

  2. swooon! These are both simply adorable Giovana!
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

  3. Wow, what beautiful cards Giovana! Those sweet kids are going to love them!!!
    Hugs, Krista