If you are looking for the Spooky Blog Haunt, please click HERE or scroll down. Thanks!!
Hello my friends and Happy Sunday!! I had the chance to play with some of my new stamps from Heartfelt Creations and also mixed some blog challenges as well :)
I really like this color combo, I don't think I've ever used it before.
I am submitting this card to:
Rosette or paper flower
Stamp - Sentiment - preferably JustRite
Border Punch -preferably Martha Stewart
- Speedy the Cat's Friends: Stitching. (Faux or real)
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ: Prayer/praying theme.
Believe in me
- Make card from cardstock.
- Mat a piece of Pink Cardstock and Patterned paper, add straight stitches and distress all edges of cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on White cardstock in Espresso Ink. Die-cut using Label 8 Nestabilities. Stencil it with Pink Ink.
- Die-cut border in Pink Cardstock.
- Die-cut flower using Red Tissue paper, Use 3 bigger die-cut flowers, add a brad in the center.
- Add sentiment, border and flower on stitched panel.
- Cut a piece of 1/4" Scor-Tape, adhere it to border and add some Red Gala Glitz.
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Distresser (CTMH), Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Decorative Butterfly Border Die-cut (Heartfelt Creations), 1/4" Scor-tape, Foam tape.
Have a great day!!
PS: I would like to invite you to come back tomorrow. I have a Big Event coming on and I will need your help to make it a Big Success!!