Saturday, September 13, 2008

A little Hello...

This is the second card I made today, this time is for 2Sketches 4 You . Laura created a precious sketch and I really wanted to try something with a lot of layers and I did!!! My card has 9 layers!!!! I really really like this card and I hope you too. The flower has Dimensionals for a 3D effect.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, River Rock, Pale Plum.
Paper: Lilac by Miss Elizabeth, Green by K&C Company.
Ink: Black, Lilac
Stamps: SU Morning Soft, SU Vases in Vogue
Embellishments: Double stitch ribbon, Mini rhinestones, Gold stickles.
Accessories: Sewing machine, White thread, Dimensionals, Diamond Glaze, sponges, pointy scissors, Watercolor pencils.

I hope you like it.

8 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is sooo beautiful! I love the colors:)
Laura

Diane said...

Hi, Giovana! I love your Morning Soft card. The coloring is spectacular. Beautiful card. Anytime I see those morning glories I always think of the verse from Lamentations 3:22-23:

"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning ;
great is your faithfulness."

May you see His tender mercies lavishing grace and goodness on your new day!

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card!

Julie Temple said...

This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! I love everything about it! I just adore purples of any kind...

Hugs,
Julie

Kath said...

oh this is so beautiful - love the flower and great decoupage work
Love
kath
xxxxx

carol said...

Beautiful card, i love all the layering! great work :)

Hugs
Carol x

Beate said...

Wow! Gorgeous card!
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

A real beauty.

Debbie Olson said...

Giovana, this is truly a beautiful card! I adore your layering here!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS