Wednesday, October 21

You are my hero

Hello friends!! It's midweek and we are all thinking about the weekend. Today I want to share with you a card I made using brand new stamps sets from Latina Crafter, this cute puppy is part of the new "Flogger Collection" and he is "Flogger PolicĂ­a" (Police Flogger), this set is super cute, it has all the elements to create fantastic cards.

The image was color with Spectrum Noir Pencils, the paper are from Stampin' Up and the die are from Top Dog Dies.

I love how simple and adorable this card turned out.


Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

PS: Come back tomorrow, I have a fantastic post and a giveaway too!!

1 comment:

  1. This is DARLING, Giovanna. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your talents wtih us, and please know how much I appreicate having you join us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete