Hello friends!! Happy Monday to you. Last Saturday I had a great time crafting, some cards were just for fun, like this one! I used one of the new sets I got from last month release by Concord & 9th, this one is called Love you, Mean it. If you haven't checked out their stamps, the are FAB!!
I decided to create a super clean and simple card, if you know me, I don't create many CAS cards because I like layers and ribbon and pearls and... you get the idea, LOL, but I really wanted to make a OLC, sadly my finger got some ink at the bottom of the card and I had to die-cut the piece, BUT it is still a super CAS card, and honestly I love it!!
I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch
So, here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp hearts in Memento Love Letter Ink, sentiment in StazOn Jet Black ink and little dots in Delicata Golden Glitz ink. Die-cut and emboss piece with rectangle dies.
- I decided to stamp the heart border in Claret Ink.
- Add die-cut piece to card base.
- Cover hearts with Clear wink of Stella.
Hope you like it.
Have a fabulous day!