Today, I want to share with you a very simple card with few details for you!
- Create a card base from Gold Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of White cardstock 3.75" x 5", stamp flowers and leaves, here I used Distress Inks.
- Stamp sentiment in 2 ink colors, creating a shadow effect. Here I used StazOn St. Valentine and Claret, then stamp gracias in Claret ink and cut the little piece.
- Add silver thread behind the "gracias" word, then add rhinestones and sequins.
- Finally, score each side at 1/8"
- Mat the white panel with a bigger piece of red cardstock and add panel to card base.
Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!