Anyway, I want to share with you today a card I made using "Dies only", no stamping needed. Easy and fast to make, here are the details:
- Make a card base from Ultra Premium White cardstock. 5.5" square.
- Cut a panel from Coastal Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. 5.25" square. Add panel to card base.
- Cut a panel from Ultra Premium White Cardstock, add the Renaissance Fancy Border Die on top of you panel and die-cut and emboss.
- Die-cut and emboss a Just for You Edge'able Only Words Die in Coastal pearl Shimmering Cardstock.
- Adhere the Just for You die-cut piece on top of the white panel, add ribbon. Add panel to card base with foam adhesive.
- Die-cut 4 flowers from Forget met not Die set in Orange cardstock and leaves in Green Envy Shimmering Cardstock. Add it to card.
- Finally, add blue rhinestones.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!!