I haven't made one in a while (I think) and I love the way this card turned out, at first it was just too plain so I decided to use my Spectrum Aqua markers to give it more life ;)
Here are some of the details:
- Take a piece of watercolor paper and create a stepper card 4" x 12". This one was folded at 4", 8" and 10".
- Take the Edge'able Fancy Christmas "Christmas Garden" die and die-cut and emboss on the 4" and 10" mark.
- Color the background with Spectrum Aqua Aquamarine marker, then color the trees with Moss and add Terracota to the edges, use a fine brush with a little of water to create the tone on tone effect.
- Color the fence with Spectrum Aqua Chocolate marker.
- Die-cut and emboss Edge'able Holiday Only Words "Let it Snow" x2, one in Coastal Pearl and one in Brown cardstock. Adhere them to the front panel of the stepper card, add pearls.
- Finally add fine glitter to tree tops.
Entering this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!