For these 2 cards I used the coffee stamps from Latina Crafter, both say the same in English and Spanish. The cards are super simple, here are the details:
- Make card base from Kraft cardstock.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock and die-cut the bottom edge with detail dies. Then use the coffee beans stencil and Vintage Photo distress ink and sponge the panel without touching the die-cut part.
- Stamp sentiment in Black StazOn ink.
- Die-cut the splash shape, ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink and adhere it to card with dimensionals.
- Add a coffee cup wood veneers on top of splash.
Hope you like them!
Have a fantastic day!!