Here are the details:
- Start with a scored white card base. 6" x 6".
- Cut a panel from Yellow Pearl Shimmering cardstock 5.5" x 5.5". Die-cut a circle window in the center of panel, then dry emboss piece with Petite Dot Embossalicious embossing folder.
- Die-cut a circle window on a Rose Pearl Shimmering cardstock to add behind the yellow panel, add foam adhesive and add panel to card base.
- Stamp, color and die-cut flower.
- Spectrum Noir Markers Used:
- Flower: FS1, FS3, FS4, FS6, CR1, CR2.
- Leaves: CG1, CG2, CG3.
- Add flower to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white cardstock in black ink, die-cut it with Just the Tickets die.
- Add black dots and create a double bow with Ultimate Tool.
Entering this card to: