So, this is the card I created. Very sweet and simple.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from Kraft Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Coastal Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, add a piece of dot patterned paper and add stitches. Adhere panel to card base.
- Die-cut a circle from Yellow Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. Adhere it to card.
- Die-cut a square and stamp the little pins in Coastal Cabana Ink, then stamp the sentiment in Ganache StazOn ink, both are from "Cigueña" set. Add it to card.
- Die-cut "Felicidades" and apply glitter on top. Add it to card.
- Die-cut pin and add a yellow bow.
- Finally, add blue rhinestones.
Submitting this project to: