Here are the directions:
- Start with a Scored White card base 6" x 6"
- Cut a piece of Kraft Cardstock, 5" x 5" panel
- Cut a piece of patterned paper, about 1/8" smaller than kraft panel, add stitches together.
- Using Distress Grid Stencil and and Metallic Gold and Pearlescent embossing paste, apply it to panel, then set aside to dry.
- Die-cut and emboss the image in Gold Dust Shimmering Cardstock.
- Die-cut a circle from candy Red Shimmering Cardstock and add it behind the die-cut saying.
- Add it to panel with foam adhesive (be sure our embossing paste is dry)
- Add black swirl rhinestones.
- Add panel to card base with foam adhesive.
Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!
Products used for this project: