Saturday, July 4

Happy 4th of July!!


Hello friends!! To all my American friends I wish you a Happy 4th of July! Happy Independence Day!
I also want to share a card I made with a very pretty set from Crafter's Companion, it's called Spirit of Adventure Set.  I colored it with Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils 003, 112, 113, 114, 116, 117, decorated the top with Pennant Bunting Die and to embossed the background with Starry Eyed embossing folder, final touch I added sequins!



In case you would like to buy this beautiful set, Crafter's Companion has a great SALE going on, check it out HERE

Hope you have a great day!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Independence Day to you!
    Your card is so happy and festive. Love the pennant on the top and the beautiful embossed background!

    ReplyDelete