I have to confess the Bible verse for this week is just perfect, I have been (am) under a lot of situations, a little bit of stress and other part of life things, but I always get a blessing, and I count it as big and that makes me glad!!
So, here I go, this is the card I made. I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory cardstock. 4.5" square.
- Cut a panel from Coastal Pearl Shimmering cardstock 4" square and mat it with a piece of patterned paper, add a strip of a coordinated patterned paper and add stitches.
- Die-cut a banner and add it to panel.
- Die-cut and emboss a scallop circle from Coastal Pearl.
- Print Bible verse, then die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle dies.
- Add circles to panel.
- Make a double bow, add it to panel as well as 3 paper flowers.
Submitting this project also to:
- Virginia's View Challenge: Layers and Dimension.
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: April Showers and/or Spring Flowers