And this is the card I created. I wanted a simple yet elegant style. For this card I used the February Kit. Here are the details:
- Make card base from white cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Coastal Shimmering Cardstock and a piece of patterned paper (from the kit). Add stitches and adhere it to card base.
- Die-cut a polaroid in Pearl Pink Shimmering cardstock. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of patterned paper (from the kit), die-cut and ink all edges. Adhere it on top of the white ticket. Add them to card with foam adhesive.
- Add flowers, rhinestones, ribbon and button.
Submitting this card to:
- Virginia"s View Challenge: Layers and Dimensions
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge: Anything goes (Optional "Diamonds)
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!