So, here are the details:
- Make a card base from textured cardstock. 6" x 6" square card.
- Cut a panel from Coastal Pearl Shimmering cardstock 5"x 5". Cut a piece of Yellow Pearl Shimmering cardstock, slightly smaller than the Coastal Pearl one, add a piece of patterned paper and add stitches. Add Tape lace and adhere panel to card base.
- Stamp Iris on a piece of White cardstock, color it with Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils, I used these ones: 13, 15, 16, 20, 38, 78, 80, 83.
- Mat the colored image on a piece of Coastal Pearl Shimmering cardstock and add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment, die-cut and emboss it with Circle dies. Add it to a scallop circle base.
- Add panels to card base with foam adhesive.
- Finally add clear rhinestones, cover the image with Clear Wink of Stella pen.
Submitting this card to:
- Virginia's View Challenge: Layers and Dimension.
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: April Showers and/or Spring Flowers