Here are the details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Spiced Chai StazOn Ink, then apply Clear embossing powder, heat set.
- Sponge half of the image with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, then sponge and blend the other half with Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo and Old Paper Distress Ink.
- Stamp top border in Old Paper Distress Ink.
- Mat image with a piece of Coastal Pearl Shimmering Cardstock and adhere it to card.
- Stamp image in Spiced Chai StazOn Ink.
- Add flowers and twine to right corner.
- Add clear rhinestones.
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!