- Step1: Gather together a piece of Yellow Pearl Shimmering Cardstock and Stars Bebunni Dies.
- Step2: Die-cut and emboss a good amount of stars. (If you decide the cover the whole panel)
- Step 3: Place die-cut stars to a piece of Yellow Pearl Shimmering cardstock, then glue them on.
- Step 4: Adhere yellow panel on a piece of Green Envy Shimmering cardstock. Add stitches if desired.
- Step 5: Stamp sentiment in Emerald City StazOn ink on a piece of White cardstock, die-cut it with Just the Tickets Die and adhere it with foam adhesive on faux embossed panel. Add button and twine.
And this is the final project, super easy and fun, don't you think?
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!