Anyway, I made this card for Latina Crafter's challenge. Yes, Latina Crafter has a monthly challenge with a sketch + inspiration (you don't have to use LC stamps to participate), for my project I used the inspiration, especially the pretty summer colors for my card.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Blue raspberry cardstock. 5" x 3.75"
- Cut a panel from Patterned Paper (here I used Splendid Sunshine by EPP)
- Cut a panel from White cardstock. 4.5" x 3.25" and stamp images, the flowers and leaves are from "Solo porque" set , and the sentiment is from "Todo estará bien" set. Flowers were stamped in Radiant Neon Inks: Electric Blue, Electric Orange, Electric Pink, Electric Coral. The leaves were stamped in Peeled Paint Distress Ink.
- Stamp sentiment in Spiced Chai StazOn Midi Ink.
- Add a strip of Patterned Paper from Splendid Sunshine Collection.
- Mat all panels together. Add panels to card base with dimensionals.
- Add Ruby Sequins to cards.
|The sentiment says: Thinking of you.|
Submitting this project to: