Here are the details:
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Yellow cardstock. 3.75" x 5"
- Cut a square piece 3" x 3" from GCD Studios Charleston Collection.
- Cut a square piece 2.75" x 2.75" from October Afternoon Paper.
- Die-cut a Top Dog Dies Alaina Lace Border Die from GCD Studios. Add piece to panel and add sttiches.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival ink.
- Die-cut butterflies in blue and yellow and trail from Top Dog Dies Butterfly Finishers set.
- Die-cut one flower in white from Top Dog Dies Pretty Petals Set.
- Add butterflies and flower to card.
- Add twine to flower.
- Add turquoise and clear sequins.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!