Hello friends!! Hope you all are having a fantastic day! Today I want to show you a card I made for Crafter's Companion July Challenge "Show off your sentiments". You can find all the info about the challenge and how to enter HERE.
Here is the info about my project:
- Make card base from peach cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Watercolor cardstock 3.75" x 5". Mist piece with water, then add red and light blue acrylic paints to Splendour Embossing folder, add watercolor panel in it and press with fingers to get the emboss design. Set aside to dry or used your embossing heat gun and speed the process.
- Stamp sentiment from Phrases-Vintage Floral Collection set on Ultra Smooth White cardstock in Black Ink. Die-cut and emboss piece.
- Die-cut flowers, add a red pearl in centers.
- Add watercolor piece to card base with circle foam adhesive.
- Add sentiment and flowers to card. Add twine behind lower card.
Hope you like it and can play along too!
Have a great day!