Anyway, today, I want to share with you a super simple card I created using a stamp from Latina Crafter "Un arcoiris" (Rainbow).
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from water paper cardstock 3.75" x 5".
- Water mist panel, then use Inktense pencils to create a rainbow background.
- After panel has dried, stamp image in Jet Black Archival Ink.
- Die-cut few water drops and add them to the corner with little foam adhesive.
- Add foam adhesive to panel and add it to card base.
Submitting this card to: