Today, I want to share with you a card I made using "Country Christmas" set.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Green cardstock, cut about 1/4" from front side and add a scallop border from Gold Dust Shimmering cardstock. Then emboss it with "Petite Dots" embossing folder.
- Wrap wire and satin ribbon, make a bow.
- Stamp image and color it with Spectrum Noir Markers. I used the following markers:
- Tree: EB2, EB3
- Sky: BT1, BT2
- Brunches: GB7, GB9, DG2
- Lady's coat: CR6, CR8, CR9
- Lady's skin: FS2
- Man's coat: TB1, TB2
- Man's pants: EB1, EB2
- Umbrella: DG1, DG2, LG2
- Ground: IG1
- Cut image and mat it with Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock.