Anyway, for today I have a Birthday card for you. I used 2 of the newest sets from Heartfelt Creations.
- Make card from cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat Pink Cardstock and Patterned Paper (ink all edges) and add zig zag stitches.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Copic Markers: E21, R22, Y17, YG95.
- Die-cut and emboss image with Square Nestabilities.
- Punch a slot and make ribbon through, Create a bow. Add adhesive to image and set in place.
- Stamp sentiment on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Die-cut and emboss it with the smallest dies from Label 8 Nestabilities.
- Add Crystal Lacquer in the center of each flower and leaves.
- Glue a heart shape grungeboard, add glitter and set to dry. After is completely dried, adhere to card. Add a button on top.
- Add sentiment with foam tape.
- Cardstock: Lemon Drop, Innocent Pink, White (GKD)
- Paper: Pastels (Colobok)
- Stamps: Angel Trumpet Flower Set, Inspire Me Sentiments (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Embellishments: Lemon Satin Ribbon (Offray), Pink Button (GKD), Grungeboard (Tin Holtz)
- Accessories: Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Antique Rose Glitter (Heartfelt Creations), Copic Markers), Sponges, Foam tape, Sewing machine
- iCopic Color Challenge: Pink, Yellow, White
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Birthday Theme
- City Crafter: Sketch
- Joans Garden: Stripe paper, button, bow and heart
- Stamp Something: Anything Goes
- Wee Memories: Ribbon
- Speedy the Cat's Friends: Heart
- Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings: Heart
Have a great day!!