Sunday, June 6

Happy Birthday Abby!

Hello my friends! I hope you are having a great day. I planned to post this yesterday, but I felt miserable, I had sinus headaches all day, fever 100F all day too and body ache, no runny nose, no cough, no other symptoms.
My daughter had a birthday party yesterday and sadly I couldn't go, I decided to stay home and rest, and believe I rested very well. My husband took DD to the party and I napped, I woke up when I heard the phone ringing.I napped for 3 hours!!! I felt a bit better after that, but still feeling dizzy and a lot of sinus pressure.

So, here is the card I made for the birthday girl. Her theme party was dots and I got inspired by the present bag. I cut the circles with Nestabilities dies using little scraps of CS, perfect for this project!



Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Sweet Mango, Innocent Pink, Bubblegum Pink, Chocolate Brown, Lemon Drop (All Gina K), Orange (LSS).
Stamps: Inside & Out (Gina K), ABC (Studio G)
Ink: Espresso Adirondack (Ranger)
Accessories: Medium Glue Dots, Circle Nestabilities.

Hope you like it. I have another post later! Gina K Blog Hop!!
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment