Friday, June 18

Christmas Tags!

Hello my friends, It's Friday and that means another fun Challenge over at Stamp TV.
So, for this week I have a fun challenge and I hope you can play along with me. This week is all about Tags!! So, yes, you guessed it right, this week challenge is to create "Christmas Tags"
 I made 6 so far!! and I think when Christmas is here I won't be in a hurry to finish cards or tags ;)
 For my tags I started cutting 6 pieces of Kraft PL CS using Label 8 Nestabilities. I created a BG using 1 Co.13 from Botanicals in Vintage Linen Distress Ink, then I stamped the branches from Hope Grows in Broken China and Peeld Paint Distress Ink. The sentiments are from "A Very Merry Christmas" and the dove and butterfly from Hope Grows as well. I stamped the dove and butterfly in White Craft Ink and added some Red Embossing powder.  Finally I added some Jute Twine and red Rhinestones. All the borders were sponged with Tea Dye Distress Ink.



Hope you like them!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment