Sunday, June 13

Happy Birthday!

Hello my friends! Sorry for being MIA. We made a mini trip to the West side to visit my in-laws and also celebrate my MIL's birthday. DD had a great time with her cousin (15 yo) and some of the little neighbors around. She played so much that she didn't have any problems to go to bed, she slept hard as a rock, LOL.
We came back home today and I had to finish my project for the Gallery Idol Top 15!! (I hope you can support me again with your votes) I think you are going to like my card, come back tomorrow (11:00 am PT) so you can see my project.

But today I want to share with you the card I made for my MIL. She loved her card and I hope you too.
I used my new set "Hope Grows" from Gina K. Designs and stamp the flowers and colored them with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with OMS. I colored a second set of flowers, cut them out and adhered them on top. The BG was created with Swiss Dots and Textile folder.


I am submitting this card to Blast from the Past: Coloring over at Stamp TV and Caardvarks: Embossing challenge

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Lovely Lavender,  Wild Dandelion, Lemon Drop, White (All PL from Gina K. Designs)
Stamps: Image (Hope Grows), Sentiment (Inside & Out)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Sweet Plum (Tsukineko)
Embellishments: Antique White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Gold Rhinestones (Michael's).
Accessories: Sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder, Textile embossing folder, Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Dauber sponge.

Hope you like it.
Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Giovana! Love the coloring on the flowers and I can totally see why you MIL liked her birthday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Caardvark win... lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win! This IS a very pretty card - love the colors and all the embossed designs - great job!

    ReplyDelete