Wednesday, June 9

Happy for you

Hello my friends! After all the excitement about the Gallery Idol, my mojo decided to take a break! I hope it comes back soon :) Anyway, I want to say Thank you for all your e-mails and well wishes into the Gallery Idol competition. I have to say this year has been an awesome year into my card-designing adventure! SO many things had happened.

Today, I want to share with you a card I taught last week. It is a very simple card, but elegant at the same time. As you can see, I am using Botanicals Set again! I love this set, the images are pretty and the sentiments just great! This is a Must -have set in your stamp collection.

I started my card with a piece of Innocent Pink, I added a piece of PP from "Out & About" Collection, I tore some Bright Red CS (with white core) and then sponged the borders. I stamped the BG (1 Co. 13) in Pretty in Pink Ink in white CS, then I stamped the flowers in Real Red and tore and sponged the borders as well. For the sponging I used Vintage Linen Distress Ink. Finally I stamped the saying in White CS in Memento Rich Cocoa and cut and embossed it with Oval Nestabilities. A couple of tiny gold rhinestones were added.




Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Innocent Pink (Gina K), Red from Bright Collection (DCVW), White (Gina K).
Paper: Out & About (My Mind's Eye)
Stamp: Botanicals (Gina K)
Ink: Pretty in Pink (SU), Real Red (SU), Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Antique Linen Distress (Ranger).
Embellishments: Gold Rhinestones (Michael's)
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Oval Nestabilities, Dauber sponge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope you have a great day!

PS: Just in case, you have one more day to vote in the Gallery Idol! Just click my picture posted and it will send you direct to the site!

1 comment: