Monday, July 14

Thank you

Hello everyone!!! I hope you are having a great day. I was able to create a card before start doing anything else, LOL. I tried Try a New Technique Challenge on SCS today. Today's new Technique is "Grid Technique". Usually you use a Score Pal, but because I don't own one I used my cutting machine and I scored my CS using a pen.
I also combine this challenge with Sharon Jonhson's challenge (notimetostamp) , this week is to create a Thank you card.



Card Recipe:
Stamps: SU Baroque Motifs, Thank Sentiment by Studio G.
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, White (GP), Light Blue (Bazzill)
Ink: SU Blue Bayou, Stazon Black.
Embellishments: Gold brads, gold stickles, American Craft Ribbon.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, mini glue dots, markers.
Techniques: Griding, tearing.



I hope you like my card.
Have a great and blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment