Tuesday, July 1

Taking a break

Hi everyone!!! I hope you all are doing fine. I decided to take a break for a week or two, summer is here and DD wants to play outside, swim and go bike, so I need to spend more time with her.
On the other hand I am helping with the crafts and arts for the VBS at church. I am developing new projects for the kids, so that is taking some of my time too.
In addition of that, I have a really hard pain in my neck and upper back, believe me hurts really bad. sooooo say that I need a break, LOL.
I hope you all come back in a week or two and start enjoying my new creations.

Have a great and blessed time
Giovana

5 comments:

  1. Have a great time - we will see you when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon and are able to enjoy your time with your daughter!!! And I KNOW what a lot of work the Bible School for children can be - LOL -- sending prayers your way!!! And what a beautiful blog header you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you aren't feeling all that well, but I hope things will get better soon and you can start chasing your daughter around! They are so busy at that age! I also hope that sometime soon you will be able to dip your hands in ink! LOL...

    Blessings!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giovana, I hope you are feeling better soon! {{{Hugs!}}}

    ReplyDelete