Sunday, July 13

Challenge cards

Hi everyone!! I hope you are having a great Sunday. I want to share with you some cards I made for different blog challenges.

Find Joy in the Little Things: For this card I used the pretty flower from DRS Designs, I used 4 different ink colors, I added some coordinate brads and Butterflies.
Taylor's Cupcake Challenge:

Stamp: SU Thoughts of Father
Page Plans:
Stamp: Get Well Soon by DRS Designs
HMSC: I tried the last 2 of Heather Challenges, believe or not I made a card for her first challenge and I can't find it, oopss.




Stamps: SU Polka Dots and Paisley

I hope you like them. I will post the info later, DH is waiting for me to watch a movie :)

Have a great and blessed night
Giovana

3 comments:

  1. Wow... you've been busy! All such beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I really like the last one. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete