Monday, June 16

A couple of cards to share

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you all are having a great day. Today is hot here, thank goodness for the AC, LOL, even though I get too cold sometimes.
I hope all daddies had a great day. My husband had a good day, just us, I marinated some rib eyes and we had BBQ, potato salad, green salad, garlic bread, ohh yummyyyy!!!! and for dessert some angel cake with vanilla ice cream and some strawberries on top, my daughter wanted that more than her BBQ, LOL.
I haven't stamped since Friday and I was feeling weird, LOL. Clean hands and no ink????
Today, when DD was napping I made a couple of cards I would like to share with you.

BABY CARD:
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Suzy's Zoo, Sentiment by Studio G.
Card Stock: Bashful blue, Barely banana, Gable Green and white.
Paper: Welcome Baby Pastels by American Traditional Designs.
Ink: Black
Embellishments: Bashful blue ribbon, gold stickles.
Accessories: Punch, SU dimensionals, double sided tape.

THANK YOU CARD:
I tried Lauren's Saturday sketch, I change the sketch position a bit.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: SU Touch of Nature, Thank you sentiment.
Card stock: Blush blossom, Groovy Guava, Burgundy, White.
Paper: Miss Elizabeth.
Ink: Black, Cranberry Crisp.
Embellishments: SU grosgrain ribbon, bella baubles.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, double sided tape, sponge.

I hope you like them
Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Giovanna both your cards are just wonderufl. I love them both!! Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete