Tuesday, June 24

Butterflies and a Thanksgiving card

Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you all are having a great. I was busy raking dry weeds the last two days and also creating new cards, LOL, my hands always need some ink.
I have 3 cards to share with you, I hope you are not tired of butterflies because I used it in 2 of my 3 cards, and are you ready for thankgiving??? Well, I created a thanksgiving card this time.
All stamps images are from DRS Designs .


Get Well Soon:

Card recipe:
Card stock: SU Chocolate chip, Kraft, White.
Stamps: Flower butterfly, Get well soon
Ink: SU Chocolate chip craft, clear versamak, white ep.
Embellishments: Bella baubles, white ribbon.
Accessroies: Mini glue dots, double sided tape, scallop scissors.


Happy Anniversary:

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Brown, Vanilla, Certainly celery.
Stamps: Flower Butterfly, Happy Anniversary.
Paper: Mellow by Basic Grey
Ink: SU chocolate chip craft, gold ep.
Embellishments: Bella baubles, SU chocolate chip satin ribbon.
Accessories: double sided tape, mini glue dots, sponge, scissors.


Thanksgiving:

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Really rust, More mustard, White, Brown.
Stamps: Fall Fence, Thanksgiving thinking of you.
Ink: Stazon back, Su chocolate chip craft, Watercolor crayons.
Embellishments: Gold brads, American craft ribbon.
Accessories: double sided tape, gold stickles, SU dimensionals, mini glue dots.


All stamps are from DSR Designs.

I hope you like them.
Have a blessed day

3 comments:

  1. OK so tag, you're it! I tagged you - just go read my most recent blog entry and you will see what you're supposed to do. Hope you decide to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, LOVE the butterfly cards :)

    ReplyDelete