Tuesday, January 22

Weekend Sketch Challenge 31


Today my DD was taking a nap, so I decided to make a card, everything was just perfect until I heard a : Mommy I am not tired, Can I make a card with you? OH OH, she is not napping, SHE IS AWAKE!!!!!!!, anyway, I said, OK, you can stay here, BUT please do not touch anything, of course my statement didn't work, she started taking everything and asking me IF she could use this and that, OH GREAT, so again I am making a card that takes me a lot longer that I was planned.

Anyway, this time I tried Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #31. I was so inspired that when I was making the card I changed everything, yes, that happens to me all the time, does it happen to you too?
Do you like the flowers? I made them. I used the flower from Vase in Vogue, I stamped it on the felt using light blue ink, then I embossed them and cut them. Cute uh? If you try it, just be careful not to use the embossed machine too close, the fabric burned.
I doble stamped the stroller, I embossed the top one and also used dimensional.
I think this card is really cute, looks a lot better IRL. I will give this card to a friend from church who is just ready to push the baby out, LOL.
This is my card, I hope you like it.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Peek-A-Boo by SU.
Paper: Cutie Pie by SU.
Cardstock: Green by SU.
Coluzzle for my ovals.
Provo Craft scissors for the blue oval.
SU Ribbons.
Brads: blue, yellow and red.
Dimmensionals by SU.

1 comment:

  1. Giovana, your card turned out super cute! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete