Tuesday, January 29

Tuesday Challenge: Color combinations



Today I tried another SCS challenge: Color combinations, I really like this challenge and always do my best to accomplish somthing good. This time was Yo Yo Yellow, Going Gray and Basic Gray. At the same time I wanted to use the Sketch challenge 84 so I can put this card in the monthly card contest in teh Wish Rak group.

For this card I used a lot of embossing, I got a little crazy and my hands coulsn't stop the embossing gun LOL. I embossed the butterflies in silver and black ep then I cut them out.

I also embossed the background using the flower from Vases in Vogue and the sentiment is (also embossed) from So many Saying set. I used dimmensionals to give it a better look..

I hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. This is really lovely! Great detail shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LINDA TU TARJETA HERMANA ESTA BUENA COMO INVITACION DE 15 AÑOS , ME GUSTA MUCHO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! The dimensional aspect is perfect for it--great blog!

    ReplyDelete