Thursday, January 24

Purse




Today I really wanted to participate in the SCS challenge, but I didn't have any paints that I could use, so instead I decided to navigate into my fav blogs and I found this cute purse tutorial paperpleasing.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/01/mini-gift-cards.html. I decided to give it a try .

Well, It is super cute and I love it. I didn't use cardstock instead I used Designer paper which is strong enough to work with. Thanks to all my wonderful friends on the Wish Rak group I decorated it with scallop circles punches inside and out.

The outside one was embossed with gold ep. I put a tiny little gold brad in the center.

I cut 2 little circles punches in 4 so I got 8 small pieces from the red and blue color. I put them on the corners and embossed them as well.

I hope you like it.
Recipe:
Magnolia Designed Paper, Red Cardstock, Pink Scallop Punch, White, green, red and light blue circle punches, gold brad, embossing powder and embossing gun, sticky strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment