Wednesday, January 23

Special Delivery


Hi, I am here again with another baby card, This time I tried Sketch Challenge 160 on SCS.

I don't know why, but I decided to use my Peek-A-Boo set, have you noticed that the SCS gallery has only 4 pic with with set? I like this set and I have done few cards with it, but I think it was not as popular as others. Anyway, I made this card very fast. I am not fast when I try a challenge, but this time I made it in 30 minutes (well, maybe that's fast for me, LOL)
I embossed the image in gold pigment ink. I think this way looks a lot better that simple color ink. I used dimensionals to give it a better look.
I hope you like it.
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: White, pink and pomegranate. (Not SU)
Pink cardstock (Color candy)by Lasting Impression .
SU Ribbon: Purely Pomegranate.
Miss Elizabeth Polka pink Ribbon.
Gold Brads.
Little Pink Rhinestones.
Su Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment