Here is the beautiful sketch:
The sketch was created by Melissa Cash who is also celebrating her birthday today. We decided to surprise her and design birthday cards using her sketch! We wish you a wonderful birthday Melissa and here's the birthday card I came up with:
Birthday Wishes Card
- Make card base from Innocent Pink Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock and Patterned Paper, ink all edges of PP. Mat together and straight and zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.
- Tie on Seam Binding Ribbon and create a double bow.
- Stamp image on White Cardtsock in Worn Lipstick and add Aged Mahogany to the flower edges. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Rectangle Nestabilities. Mat this piece with a bigger piece of Cranberry Tart Cardstock.
- Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Add stickles and pearls to flowers.
- Add big Clear Rhinestones.
- Cardstock: White, Innocent Pink, Cranberry Tart (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Butterfly Garden (Pink paislee)
- Stamps: Various Verses (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Worn Lipstick Distress, Aged Mahogany Distress, Tea Dye Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Pearls, Start Dust Stickles, Clear Rhinestones, Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy)
- Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Yellow thread, Sponges, Foam Tape, Scor-tape.
Now head over to Jenny's blog and enjoy her awesome creation.
Make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (August 16th), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs who will get a stamp set of their choice valued up to $24.95!
Hope you like my card!
Have fun hopping!!