If you are here from Joy's blog, you are in the right place, if not please go to StampTV to start from the beginning so you don't miss any wonderful creation.
Here is my card: I got inspired by the colors from Moxie Fab World "Tuesday Trigger" and the sketch from Skipping Stones.
- Die-cut a couple of pieces of Smoky Slate CS using Eyelet Circles Nestabilities Dies.
- Die-cut a piece of Lemon Drop CS, ink all edges and adhere to card.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Patterned Paper from the StampTV Kit using Circle Nestabilities Dies.
- Cut a strip of Ocean Mist CS, emboss it using Swiss Dots folder, adhere it to PP piece and add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment on PP in Black Soot Distress Ink.
- Adhere flower ribbon and pearls.
- Score one of the Eyelet circles (about 1"), add scor-tape and add front piece.
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Lemon Drop, Ocean Mist (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Friends (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Vintage Chic (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Black Soot Distress, Wild Honey Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Pearls (Gina K. Designs), Butter Flower Ribbon (American Crafts).
- Accessories: Eyelet Circles Dies, Circle Nestabilities Dies, Grand Calibur (Spellbinders), Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Scor-tape, Sewing machine, Sponges.
Now, it's your turn to hop over to Cheri's blog and enjoy her wonderful creation.
Make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (June 28th), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs who will get a stamp set of their choice valued up to $24.95!
Have fun hoping!
Thanks for stopping by.