Our first Blog Hop is a color challenge based on Gina's Color Spotlight for this week.
God Bless You: For my card I used Melanie's new set "Where your heart is".
- Make card base from Sweet Corn Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat a piece of Fresh Asparagus (3.75" x 5") with Patterned Paper (ink all edges). Add zig zag stitches.
- Tie ribbon, make a bow and add a paper flower.
- Stamp sentiment on Patterned Paper in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut and emboss image with Rectangle Nestabilities.
- Using the same die, trace it on Red Hot Cardstock and cut it out.
- Add die-cut image to Red Hot piece with foam tape.
- Add it to cad with foam tape.
- Apply Crystal Lacquer on hands and set to dry.
- Cardstock:Red Hot, Sweet Corn, White, Fresh Asparagus (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Road Map October Afternoon.
- Stamps: "Where your heart is" (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Red Satin Ribbon (Offray), Paper Flower (Recollections)