- Ink all edges.
- Make card from Ivory Cardstock. Stamp Musical image as a background in Antique Linen Distress Ink.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper (5.5" x 3"). Die-cut Circles (or use your favorite border punch) with Circles Nestabilities in Kraft cardstock. Create a border.
- Stamp image and sentiment on Ivory Cardstock in Faded Jean Distress Ink. Add it to PP and add stitches.
- To embellish it, tie Jute twine on Turquoise Button and adhere it to card with Medium Glue dot.
- Add Mini Clear Rhinestones to border.
- Make card from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Kraft Cardstock (3.75" x 5").
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper (3.5" x 4.75"), ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Adhere to Kraft piece and add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp Label image and sentiment on Ivory cardstock in Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil this piece with Label 8 Nestabilities.
- Stamp trees on Green Patterned Paper in Tea Dye Distress ink. Cut it out and add Copper Stickles on dots and trunk.
- Add Label image to card with Foam tape. Add trees on top on label with thin foam tape.
- Add a couple of Copper Nails.
- Ruffle your ribbon.
For more inspiration using these 2 sets, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has come up with:
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Colleen Schaan
- Deb Felts
- Emily Giovanni
- Gina K
- Giovana Smith ---> You are Here
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Nina Brackett
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
- Latisha Yoast - Guest Designer
Now, would you like to win one of these sets!!! Looks what Gina has to say about this!!
We're giving away FOUR of these new stamp sets!
While you are blog hopping today, leave a comment on each blog for lots of chances to win one of these fabulous stamp sets. Gina will announce the winners later today. Each blog you comment on will count as an entry so you will have lots of chances if you comment on all of the blogs
Don't forget the Release Party is TONIGHT!!! over at Stamp TV at 7:00-10:00 (Central Time)
Thanks so much for stopping by!