This set includes beautiful images and great sentiments for your especial occasions.
Let me show the card I made with this set :)
I'M CUCKOO for you
- Make card from PL Ivory Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of PL Kraft Cardstock (3"x 4.25"). Cut a piece of PL Ivory Cardstock (slightly smaller than Kraft), ink all edges. Using Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder, emboss 3/4 upper part.
- Stamp sentiment on bottom part in Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Mat Kraft and Ivory pieces and add stitches.
- Tie jute twine around, add a Red button.
- Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Sentiment image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Copic Markers and cut it out. Add to card with foam tape.
- Add Diamond Stickles to add more dimension.
Now, get ready for more great ideas from the Design Team:
- AJ Otto
- Asela Hopkins
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Colleen Schaan
- Deb Felts
- Emily Giovanni
- Gina K
- Giovana Smith
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Tami Mayberry
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Valerie Stangle
- Latisha Yoast - Guest Designer
We're giving away TWO Stamp Tv Kits!!
While you are blog hopping today, leave a comment on each blog for lots of chances to win one of these fabulous stamp sets. Gina will announce the winners tomorrow, on her blog entry just before preview day 4. Each blog you comment on will count as an entry so you will have lots of chances if you comment on all of the blogs
Thanks so much for stopping by!