Anyway, today's card is for the new "Color Spotlight" challenge over at StampTV! Gina has created this new Color challenge and also a video on how to make a pretty card.
The color combo for this week is:
and this is my card:
You make my heart bloom
- Make card from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Add stitches on each side.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Broken China Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it. Stamp sentiment in Real Red Ink.
- Mat this with a piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock.
- Add to card with foam tape. Add turquoise rhinestones and Prima flower to card. Tie embroidery floss to button.
- Add some Diamond Stickles to image.
- Cardstock: White (GKD), Tempting Turquoise (SU)
- Stamps: Friends are Forever (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Broken China Distress (Ranger), Real Red (SU).
- Embellishments: Red Mulberry Flowers (Prima), Turquoise button (Gina K Designs), Turquoise rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Diamond Stickles (Ranger).
- Accessories: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Glue dots, Foam tape, Sponges.
Have a great day!
On a personal note, I would appreciate if you could pray for my aunt, who is fighting pancreas and stomach cancer. According to the doctors, it's not much to do. She is at her house, and she is just living her last days. My heart is broken and I wish I could be there with my family. Thanks so much.