Last week I checked "Wee Memories Chalenge" and it is about using your Dusty Patterned Paper. Almost a year ago I got this pretty paper from Webster Pages and I hardly use it because it is too pretty, LOL. So, thanks Jennie for pushing me to use my pretty paper :)
Submitting thid card to:
- Wee Memories: Dust off the patterned paper
- Off the Wall Craftiness: Color Combo
- The Shabby Tea Room: Thankful Theme
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Thankful theme
- Waltzingmouse : Sketch
- Make card from cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Patterned paper 5 1/8" x 3 7/8", ink all edges. Adhere ribbon. Stamp image.
- Using the smallest flower from Posy Patch Flowers set, stamp it on the same patterned paper in Worn Lipstick. Die-cut flowers using Posy Die-cut , ink all edges and adhere to image. Add Star Dust Stickles.
- Die-cut border in Green cardstock and adhere to paper. Add little mini pearls.
- Cut a tag shape (I used my Cricut) and stamp sentiment from Elegant Atumn Swirl Set in Walnut Stain, ink all edges in Worn Lipstick.
- Cardstock: Bubblegun Pink, Green Grass, White (GKD)
- Paper: Letter from Paris (Webster's Pages)
- Stamps: Hydrangea/Posy Branch Set, Posy Patch Flowers Set, Elegant Autumn Swirl Set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Worn Lipstick Distress (Ranger), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray), Pearls (Recollections), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Decorative Butterfly-Border Die-cut , Posy Patch Die-cuts (Heartfelt Creations), Cricut, George & Basic Shapes cartridge (Provo-craft), Adhesive, Embroidery floss.
Your comments always make me happy :)