I am submitting this to:
2S4U : Sketch.
The Shabby Tea Room: Thankful card
The Siterhood of crafters: Thanksgiving or Thankful
- Make card base from Kraft cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Chocolate brown cardstock: 3 7/8" x 5 1/8".
- Cut a piece of Ivory cardstock: 3.75" x 5". Stamp background image in Antique Linen Distress. Ink all edges and distress. Mat it with Chocolate Brown cardstock.
- Adhere ribbon.
- Cut a piece of Chocolate Brown 3.75" x 1.5". Mat it with an embossed Ivory Cardstock piece. Ink all edges.
- Die-cut a square piece. Stamp leaves and die-cut them.
- Die-cut a circle frame using Circle Nestabilities, adhere leaves to create a wreath. Add Diamond Glaze and Copper Stickles. Adhere to card. Add bow.
- Stamp sentiment in Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
- Cardstock: Chocolate Brown, Kraft, Ivory (GKD)
- Stamps: Oak Leaf Background PreCut Set, Swirly Autumn Leaves PreCut Set,Open Falling Leaves PreCut Set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Antique Linen Distress, Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Brilliance Rust Pearlescent (Tsukineko).
- Embellishments: Orange Satin Ribbon (Offray), Orange Rhinestones (Making Memories, Orange glitter (Martha Stewart)
- Accessories: Distresed Stripes embossing folder (Provo-craft), Scor-tape, Falling Leaves Die-cut (Heartfelt Creations).
Have a great day!