- Make a card base from cardstock : 5" square.
- Cut a piece of Light pink cardstock (4.75" square), ink all edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink. Stamp background image from HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background PreCut Set in Antique linen Distress Ink. Adhere to card.
- Die-cut Fleur De Lis Pendant in a White piece of cardstock. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Stamp Petals (6 times each) on Clear Vellum Cardstock in Worn Lipstick ink. Ink all edges with same ink. Die-cut petals using HCD 704 Perfect Petals Die-cut. Add Diamond Glitter on all edges. Create Poinsettia and adhere to card. Add Rhinestone in the center.
- Stamp sentiment on card in Walnut Stain Distress Ink from HCPC 3349 cardinal Holiday Mailbox Pre-Cut Set.
- Add dew drops from Poinsettia Collections.
- Cardstock: Strawberry Textured (DCWV), Blush Blossom (SU), White (GKD), Vellum Cardstock (PTI).
- Stamps: HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background PreCut Set, HCPC 3316 Poinsettia Petals PreCut Set, HCPC 3349 Cardinal Holiday Mailbox PreCut Set.
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Antique Linen Distress (Ranger), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger), Worn Lipstick Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Poinsettia Dew drops, Diamond Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Fleur De Lis Pendant (Spellbinders), HCD 704 Perfect Petals Die-cut (Heartfelt Creations), Sponges, Foam tape.
Don't forget the Create a Window Scene Collection will include 5 PreCut Stamp sets and a fabulous die. We will be releasing this collection on Thursday, Nov. 25 at 12 Midnight.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!