This is the sketch:
- Make card from Ivory cardstock. A2 Size. Ink all edges.
- On a Light weight Ivory cardstock, stamp background image in Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress Ink. Using Versamark Ink, stamp image and add clear embossing powder. Sponge around image to reveal it. Die-cut, emboss and stencil this piece with Oval Nestabilities.
- Stamp border in Tea Dye Ink and sentiment in Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Die-cut with Fancy Tag Nestabilities.
- Add image to card. Add sentiment with foam tape. Glue sides to create a 3D effect.
- Add pearls and paper-pierced left top corner.
- Cardstock: Ivory (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Botanicals, Fanciful tags (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Walnut Stain (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Pearls (Recollections)
- Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Fancy Tags (Spellbinders), Sponges, Foam tape, Paper piercing set.
Wee memories: Birthday Challenge.
Speedy the Cat's Friends: Paper Piercing challenge.
Hope you like my card!
Have a great day!