So, I am starting my week with great news and I want to say Thanks so much Gina!!
Also, I have a card for you today. It is very Clean and Simple, but I really like it.
- Make card from White cardstock in A2 size. ink all edges.
- Die-cut a piece of White cardstock using Fleur de Lis dies, emboss and stencil it.
- Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Stamp butterfly on Lemon Drop cardstock in Versamark Ink, add White embossing powder and heat it up. Cut out image and ink all edges.
- Add Rhinestones and adhere to card with a glue dot.
- Stamp sentiment in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Cardstock: White, Lemon Drop (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Friends, Hope is Faith (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko), Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko).
- Embellishments: Clear rhinestones (Recollections)
- Accessories: Fleur de Lis Dies (Spellbinders), White embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, foam tape, sponges.
Have a great day!
God bless you.