- Make a card base from Green Apple cardstock. 4.5" square.
- Cut a piece of Lipstick Red 4 1/8" square. Create a frame using Square Nestabilities, emboss inside borders. Stamp this piece in Brilliance Pearlescent Ink, I used the snowflake from "Blessed is the season"
- Mat this piece with a slightly bigger white piece. Emboss the center and add stitches.
- Stamp dove in Pearlescent Rust. Add stickles and set to dry.
- Add ribbon and mini snowflakes.
- Inside: Punch snowflake borders and add it to a white piece, Stamp sentiment and adhere to card.
- Cardstock: Green Apple, Lipstick Red, White (GKD)
- Stamp: Blessed is the season (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Pearlescent Gold, Pearlescent Rust, Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko)
- Embellishment: Holiday Ribbon (GKD).
- Accessories: Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Snowflake punch (EK Success), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Sewing machine.
Have a great day!